The smart approach to health
Yunmai Premium — smart scales of premium class, which differ in their functionality set, reliability, and excellent design. Control the effectiveness of your training, count and make the right decision based on measurement of your body.
The surface of the smart scales is made of tempered glass, and also has a special indium-tin-oxide coating (abbreviated ITO) — a semiconductor material with a conductivity that is commensurable with metallic. Due to this, it was possible to remove the sensors from the front side, which allowed bringing the design to a completely new level. The use of these materials provides not only high functionality and elegant design of the device, but also pleasant tactile sensations.
At the top of the device is a display, the diagonal of which is 4 inches. It is on it that the measurement results are displayed.
How Does Smart Scales Work
A weak imperceptible electrical current is sent through the body and analyzes your body resistance. The flow of the current is affected by the amount of water in the body. The device measures how this signal is impeded through different types of tissue. Tissues that contain large amounts of fluid and electrolytes, such as blood, have high conductivity, but fat and bone slow the signal down. As BIA determines the resistance to flow of the current as it passes through the body, it provides estimates of body water from which body fat is calculated using selected equations.
10 important indicators of your health
- Body weight. The accuracy of this indicator is up to 0.1 kg. The maximum load is 180 kg. In the smart scales Yunmai Premium, it is also possible to set the unit of measurement: pounds or kilograms.
- Muscle mass, which is indicated in percent. The range of measurements varies from 15% to 70%. The possible level of error is ± 0.1%.
- The body mass index, which gives an opportunity to answer the interest question: Which body type do you have? Also, based on the results of measuring BMI, you can identify and predict the risks that are associated with weight. The accuracy of measurement of this indicator: 0.1.
- The level of body fat. This indicator helps to determine the percentage of adipose tissue in the total body weight. The range of measurements varies from 5% to 75%. The accuracy of measurement of this indicator: up to 0.1%.
- Bone mass. The accuracy of measurement of this indicator: up to 0.1%.
- The level of water content in the body. As a rule, this indicator is in the range of 50-70%. Using the scale, you can see the results of measurements and follow the further trends of this indicator. The measurement range varies from 15% to 70% and accuracy to 0.1%.
- BMR, or basal metabolic rate. The minimum amount of energy that is necessary for the human body to ensure the effective operation of the nervous, circulatory and respiratory systems, as well as vital organs: liver, kidneys, and others.
- The level of visceral fat (accumulates around the abdominal cavity). The measuring range varies from 1 to 30.
- Physical age. Measurement accuracy: ± 1 to 3 years.
- Protein content. The amount of protein in the human body should be approximately 18%. Measurement accuracy: 0.1%.
Quick synchronization with devices
Synchronization of scales with your device is carried out by means of the built-in module Bluetooth 4.0 within 3 meters from a device. Smart scales support pairing with devices that run on Android and iOS. Using the proprietary Yunmai application, you will be able to monitor all the important indicators based on the weights we measure and monitor the statistics, schedules, and trends of your physical health directly from your device.
In addition to the proprietary application, also synchronized with applications such as Google fit, Fitbit, Apple Health.
Perfection in every detail
To view the results of previously measured indicators, and to assess their trend, you just go from any device to your personal account. Cloud data storage, provides additional convenience and a high level of safety of storing the history of the indicators.
To one account, you can add up to sixteen users with a separate profile for each one. This will allow the user to monitor their personal statistics for a certain period of time.
When measuring your body’s parameters, a very weak electrical signal passes through the bioelectrical body resistance analyzer, which is not felt and is safe for people.
As a precaution, persons with pacemakers, electrocardiographs and/or other medical devices implanted in the body or used to provide life support should not use the scales for assessing your body composition. Please wear slippers before weighing, because a very weak electric current can affect another device.
Pregnant women. Please put slippers before the weighing process to weigh yourself if you are pregnant. Because of your special physical condition, only the weight will be displayed on the scales.
Athletes and fitness trainers. Athletes have different types of physique. The scales only with electrodes that are placed in the leg area underestimate the fat tissue of the body in people with a significant amount of fat in the body and overestimate it from leaner people.
Age to 18 years. For young people under the age of 18, only a weight indicator is available, because they grow too quickly, and their body data changes too often.
It is not recommended to use for pregnant women and people with a pacemaker!