Mi Bluetooth Headset Youth Editon Kit
Mi Bluetooth Headset Youth Edition is the right mix of comfort, size, battery life, sound quality, and cool factor. It is small, weighs only 6.5g, allows to talk for around 4 hours on a single charge, delivers a superb sound and supports Bluetooth 4.1.
Rechargeable and portable charging dock
You can easily charge the Mi Bluetooth Headset Youth Edition even when you are moving around and traveling as this particular version comes with a portable charging dock that offers a full charge for the headset in 2 hours. This little charger doubles as storage or a case as well so that you did not lose the headset.
Wireless design for active people
Today the whole world is busier than ever. It is amazing how quickly our brain got used to processing more than two tasks at once. But sometimes it is difficult to concentrate even on one thing, because we are being distracted by something else, say, a headset cord that gets caught up somewhere or gets tangled. You can escape such a fate with Mi Bluetooth Headset Youth Edition. It is a cordless in-ear piece with a 10-meter range of Bluetooth. Drive to work, cook or do exercises and have a freedom of every movement. If someone calls you while you are driving your car press the button to answer and bring your two hands back on the steering wheel. This is very convenient if you want to avoid risks driving with one hand and holding the phone in another.
Two buttons — multiple options
Discover the possibilities of this tiny Bluetooth headset. Its operation is split between two skinny buttons that have a functionality of 8! You do not need to pick up your smartphone to accept a call or skip a track etc. The headset provides a hands-free experience and is what you can do with only two buttons:
- Adjust volume. Turn the volume up or down as far as you like and enjoy listening to music or talking.
- Move back and forth between the tracks. Not in a mood to listen to that song, find something else on your track list.
- Reject calls. You are in the middle of something important and do not want to be bothered for some time more, let the person that calls you know that.
- Three-way calling. Talk to more than one person on the phone.
- Pause/play tracks. Stop a currently playing track (e.g. when crossing a road) and then press play to continue listening.
- The last number redial. If you need to redial a number you just called or a number that just called you, this is a shortcut to do so.
- Answer/end the call. If you prefer to press a button over to swipe the screen to accept or end a phone call, you came to the right place.
- Call transfer. Use your phone to dial and the call will transfer to the headset automatically.
Small and feather-weight gadget
Perfect in-ear headphones should be lightweight, comfortable to wear and give a feeling that they will never pop out of your ears while you are walking. Mi Bluetooth Headset Youth Edition weighs only 6.5g and is just the right size to create a proper seal.
3 pairs of soft silicone earplugs
After testing more than 2000 people with their different forms of ears Xiaomi designed 3 pairs of replacement tips to provide a customized and snug fit to any ear in case the defaults do not fit. They are made out of a pliable medical standard silicone that causes no harm to your ears.
High frequency of the speakers
Mi Bluetooth Headset Youth Edition adopted a moving coil that enhances the frequency of human voice and delivers richer and clearer sound in general that works with many genres. The shape of the earbuds is re-designed ensuring you get the best music and calling experience. The output hole was reduced to 3 mm to block from the outside more effectively and make the voice more focused.
Better voice quality during calls
Mi Bluetooth Headset makes calling more enjoyable. It lets the person you are talking to hear your voice as it really sounds. Owing to a background noise cancellation technology you hear every word the person says evenly.
Latest version of Bluetooth 4.1 and 4G network compatibility
Bluetooth 4.1 is able to connect to more than one phone at the same time. The headset became one of the first Xiaomi products to use a first-class CSR Bluetooth chip for a more stable and reliable performance.
- CSR8610 Bluetooth chip.
- CVC Noise reduction.
- Improved 4G network compatibility.
- Low power consumption.
- Support for 2 simultaneous devices.
Mi Bluetooth Headset has a coating of paint from a Japanese manufacturer Musashi that makes it impervious to everyday abuse. The paint is famous for its durability and anti-oil qualities. Whenever the headset becomes dirty just use a wipe to clean it.